Wednesday, February 13, 2008

you can check out any time you like...

Women's Wear Daily is a pretty trade publication. I subscribe to the site and read it a couple times a month, not a ton about kids clothes but interesting anyway. They also have a service that I subscribed to (it's free) called WWD Headlines Newsletter. It comes daily and I don't read it. Recently, I've been trying to unsubscribe to emails like this, you know, declutter the inbox.

So I've been trying to do just that... like any good email service, it has an unsubscribe button at the bottom. After 4 unsuccesful attempts with the button over 6 weeks, I called them and spoke to a very nice person at Fairchild who insisted I would be taken off the list. Three weeks later, I'm still getting my daily email from WWD.

seriously, how hard can this be? i mean WWD is owned by Fairchild Publications, who I think is owned by Conde Nast.

now that I look it at, it appears their list mgmt is being done by this company... http://www.espcomp.com/ . Time for a quality check, I think.

maybe a 6th try to unsubscribe to WWD will be a charm.

No comments: